April 8, 2011

ten quick claps for fifteen quick facts

one. the only place i am unequivocally comfortable is first base on a softball field.
two. i don't like children, and i never plan on having any.
three. softball is my greatest passion.
four. i'm a published writer. no, not like an author who wrote a novel and is in oprah's book club. like a simple narrative in a magazine called "teenink"
five. i'm a pittsburgh steelers fan.
six. i have a journal that i fill with quotes, but i don't know how to "technically" journal. i'm hoping this blog will help me learn.
seven. i'm an ap student, and i've never really studied in my life.
eight. i rip on guitar hero
nine. i have no idea where i'm gonna go to college
ten. i'm terrified of hospitals. they give me anxiety attacks
eleven. if it was up to me, i would live in my favorite pair of sweats.
twelve. my outlook on life was changed by one friendship. the friendship has changed, but i'll forever cherish it
thirteen. my license was suspended for the latter half of my seventeenth year. i'll never take driving forgranted again.
fourteen. i fall asleep watching a disney movie every night in order to prevent nightmares.
fifteen. i could live on chinese takeout.

1 comment:

  1. Awwhh tasha i love how you started this! I love you girly.
    -kayla grigg:)

    ReplyDelete