September 8, 2011

Question of the day.

Today someone asked me what it's like being graduated from high school.
My answer to them:
"It's great. I'm still not in school while you guys are."
My honest answer:
IT SUCKS. I hate it. I want to be back in high school so bad, with every ounce of my being. I miss it. I miss it all. Real life is a s.o.b. I hate having to pay for school. I hate working three jobs. I hate that my friends are leaving. I hate that I don't have a set schedule every day. I hate having to pay bills. I hate that I have an irregular sleeping schedule. I hate that there's a thousand times more potential to get in trouble. I hate that I have so many decisions to make. I hate that I made the wrong decision. I hate that I'll never have another basketball family. I hate that I'm not on top anymore. I hate that I have to compete. I hate that I never get to eat cereal anymore. I hate that money makes the world go round. I hate that I never have plans. I hate that I have to pay to watch my friends play sports. I hate that I'm stuck here while everyone is off to bigger and better things. I hate that everything has changed. I hate it.
Everyone wants to get outta high school and get the hell outta town. Just wait. Reality is gonna hit you head on like semi truck on the freeway.
That's my rant. I just don't know how to live outside of high school. I need a road map for life.



leggo.

No comments:

Post a Comment